Everyone in this modern world wants a fair and glowing skin irrespective of he is male or female. It just not only helps you look more attractive, but it is also a sign of good health. Getting a fair and glowing skin does not require expensive cosmetics, it can be achieved with the help of the Ayurvedic treatments for skin fairness.
Causes of Skin Tanning
There are many causes of skin tanning for an individual and some of the common causes are listed below:
- Sunburn which is one of the most obvious signs of UV radiations which causes skin tanning.
- Premature Aging which results in unprotected UV resulting in skin tanning.
- Solar keratoses are considered as one of the most frequent pre-malignant skin problems.
Preventions of Skin Tanning
There are some of the preventive measures that must be acquired by people to get prevented from skin tanning. Some of them are as follows:
- Avoid going out in the sun rays.
- Wash your face properly with fresh water 3-4 times a day.
- Reapply sunscreen at around every 2 hours.
- Drink at least 15-20 glasses of water which will help in preventing your skin to become dry.
Off the chance that if you want to get rid of the tanned skin and willing to get fair skin, the following ayurvedic remedies can help you for skin fairness.
1. Sandalwood and Almond Powder
Sandalwood is one of the most frequently used antiseptic element which is having a bleaching effect on the skin which is used to eliminate pimples and it boils on the skin. Almond powder contains such effective nutrients which not only helps in lightening of the skin, but it also provides nutrients that help in boosting of the skin health.
Benefits of Sandalwood
Besides skin fairness, Sandalwood has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Helps smoothen urinary system inflammation.
- Used in cosmetics.
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps in improving digestion.
- Take sandalwood powder and mix it thoroughly with almond powder along with coconut oil to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it gently to your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it properly with fresh water.
Apply the paste 2-3 times in a week.
2. Turmeric And Rice Flour
Turmeric is another one of the well-known antiseptics and desquamates agent. Rice flour is rich in skin whitening properties and the tomato juice helps in lightening of the dark spots on the skin.
Benefits of Turmeric
Besides skin fairness, Turmeric has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Prevents cancer growth cells
- Prevents inflammation
- Treats diabetes
- Prevents skin damage
- Take turmeric powder in a bowl and add rice flour to it. Add tomato juice to the bowl and mix it properly.
- Apply it gently on the face and allow it to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your face gently with fresh and cold water.
Apply it 3-4 times a week.
3. Aloe Vera And Lemon
Aloe vera is considered as one of the best Ayurvedic remedies which are having many benefits. It also contains antioxidants which protect our skin and makes it firm. Lemon helps in cleaning and brightening of the skin.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
Besides skin fairness, Aloe Vera has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Helps to boost the immune system.
- Helps in delaying the ageing process.
- Helps in alleviating nausea.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Take aloe vera juice in a bowl and add lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Apply it gently on your face before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face gently in the morning with clean water.
You can apply it on your face every night.
4. Saffron and Olive Oil
Saffron comes with numerous advantages over the treatment for skin fairness. Saffron helps in the treatment of blemishes and acne and it also helps in lightening of the complexion and helps in the improvement of the skin texture. Olive helps in removing blackheads and Whiteheads.
Benefits of Saffron
Besides skin fairness, Saffron has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Improves eyesight
- Cures asthma
- Treats insomnia
- Promotes digestion
- Take a bowl of distilled water and soak the saffron strands in it.
- When the water turns into yellowish golden color, add some olive to it and mix it well.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the liquid and apply it on your face gently.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face properly.
You can follow these 3-4 times a week.
5. Gooseberry And Papaya
Gooseberry is one of the well known ayurvedic remedies for skin fairness. It is rich in antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties. It helps in improving the skin tone along with the skin complexion. Papaya helps in cleaning the skin and also helps in removing dead skin cells from our face.
Benefits of Gooseberry
Besides skin fairness, Gooseberry has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Improves immunity and protects the body against infection.
- Enriches hair growth and pigmentation.
- Improves eye vision
- Improves memory and brain health.
- Pour some gooseberry powder in a bowl and add some papaya to it.
- Then add some warm water and mix it well to form a paste.
- Apply it gently to your face and leave it for around 20 minutes.
- Wash your face properly with fresh water.
Apply this paste for 2-3 times in a week.
6. Honey And Lemon
Honey is the frequently used ayurvedic remedies and has several benefits. Honey helps in repairing the skin and helps in protecting your skin from environmental damage. It also helps in moisturizing of the skin and helps in smoothing of the skin. It also helps in slowing down the aging process.
Benefits of Honey
Besides skin fairness, Honey has various other benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Helps to heal cuts and wounds.
- Improves digestion
- Helps with seasonal allergies
- Reduces ulcers.
- Pour some lemon juice in a bowl and add honey in it.
- Mix it well and apply it your face gently.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash your face properly with fresh water.
You can apply this paste daily on your face.
In a Nutshell
We have provided you with some of the well known ayurvedic treatment for skin fairness. All you need to do is select the right one for you and be strict about your routine.
We recommend you to consult a skin specialist doctor before consuming anything in order to avoid side effects.
here are some other articles you might like