If you want to be fit, healthy and free from any disease, you should focus on removing toxins from your body because it is very important for a person to remove toxins in order to live a healthy life. Removing toxins makes your immune system more strong and sturdy. If you are falling sick whenever the weather changes, it is only due to the toxins present in your body. When toxins are present in your body, you must be slowly accumulating diseases that last for the long term.
Causes of toxins accumulation in the body
- Collected from the external sources and get stored into the body
- Oily and junk foods are the major reasons
- The food that does not suit our body and breaks our immune system also contributes to this category
- Such toxins are sourced by our metabolism
- Ayurveda calls such toxins as ama, they occur when the digestive fire weakens over the time
Symptoms of toxins
There are numerous symptoms by which you can assure that you have toxins that are accumulated in your body. Some of them are-
- Brain fog appears
- You generally and regularly suffer from constipation
- Your energy levels become low
- Your body odour smells very bad that is unusual
- You become sensitive to chemicals
- Physical aches and pains appear in your body
- Skin issues may appear that you never had
These were some of the common symptoms of toxins in your body.
If you want to remove toxins from your body, you should at first focus on your diet. You should try to eat healthily and maintain a balanced diet. The immunity of your body is maintained during the weather change and your body remains in a good physique by intaking a healthy diet. Ayurveda provides some of the remedies in order to remove toxins from your body. Some of them are-
Remedies to remove toxins from your body
In India, fasting is known to be the most effective way to treat any digestion disorder or toxin related issues. If you are suffering from toxins in your body, fasting can really help you out to resolve your body related issues. It is one of the best and fastest ways to clear the accumulated toxins from the body of a human.
You should prefer fasting for shorter periods at regular intervals or alternate days. For example, you can do fasting by choosing a particular day in the week and repeat the procedure every week.
Benefits of Fasting
There are numerous benefits of fasting if an individual tries it. Some of them are-
- The gas in your stomach reduces due to fasting
- You will get fresher breath
- The major benefit of fasting is detoxification. It detoxifies all the toxins in the body and helps you to remain healthy and fit
When the body of a person toxifies, his or her immunity system breaks down and they become more vulnerable to diseases and other infections. All of this happens due to the presence of toxins in the body. The reason behind the falling of the immunity level of a person is also due to the deficiency of Vitamin D in the body and sun-soaking is the best in order to get Vitamin D in a natural way and in an appropriate amount.
The sun rays help in cell multiplication, production and differentiation of antibodies that help the body to fight against the contagions.
Benefits of sun-soaking
- The bones become strong
- Level of Vitamin D in the body increases
- Helps in detoxification
3. Practising good hygiene
Good hygiene is very important when it comes to a healthy and detoxifies body. Bad hygiene can decrease the immunity level and the chances of catching diseases and other harmful infections increase.
For good hygiene, you should try to eat healthy and beneficial foods that add some vitamins and minerals to your diet and body.
Ways to practice good hygiene-
- You should wash your hands before and after every meal
- The household items must be cleaned and disinfected
- You should drink pure and clean water
- The sanitation should be hygiene and well maintained
- You should teach your children even to do the same
4. Covering nutritional deficiencies
When there is a nutritional deficiency in your body i.e., you are not taking enough or required the number of nutrients in your body that helps you to provide a balanced diet, then it leads to the falling of the immune system and toxins start accumulating in your body. You should cover all the nutritional deficiencies that will help you to build up your immune system and detoxify your body.
What should you take?
- You should intake the proper amount of every possible Vitamin including A, B, C, D, K, etc.
- You should try to add green vegetables and fruits to your diet.
5. Detox programs
Ayurveda consists of detox programs that may vary from daily to 4 days to 45 days. The key points of the detox program are-
- Try to eat your meals at the same time daily.
- If you are following detox programs, you should not fast or skip your meals
- You should eat only once your previous meal digests completely and you feel hungry
- Always try not to eat to your full capacity
- The breakfast and the dinner should be light while the lunch should be a proper and balanced meal due to the reason that the lunch is considered to be the main meal
- You should add green vegetables, light, fresh, and warm foods in your meal such as daal, roti, vegetables, whole grains, etc. This will improve the level of the immune system in your body.
- Exercising on a regular basis would be more effective.
In a nutshell
Ayurveda provides numerous remedies in order to remove toxins from your body. We have provided you with some of the remedies that will help you to detoxifying your body. All you need to do is to maintain a proper diet and follow the above-recommended guides strictly.
here are some other articles you might like